Fate/Imouto Prisma Illya (Lewd)– Version 0.4a Download!
Info on previous versions can be found here
Android and Macintosh versions are now available!
Due to my inability to keep up with the workload; this is likely to be the final release for this (or any) game. Future releases will be on hiatus until further notice.
A few quick notes:
- At the beach and mall click to the right/left of the screen to move around. At the beach clicking on the right-side of the screen in the initial starting spot takes you back home
- The beach lewd scene only takes place on a certain screen, and needs a decent amount of affection before you can trigger it. You trigger it by clicking on the girl in the current zone (Don’t worry, she gives you a hint)
- CG unlocks are persistent, so if you start a new game they should remain unlocked
- The beach area has several places to interact that may not be entirely obvious. So try clicking everywhere! It has 2 shops and a sun bathing event.
- There’s a total of 8 unlockable CGs, not counting the initial Illya unlocked by default.
- Illya and Kuro get a lewd bathroom scene in the Mall. They also get a combined scene at the beach!
- Bathroom scene required moderate affection. You must have near maxed affection with both girls to get the beach scene.
- Illya or Kuro (whomever is on screen) will let you know when they are good to go with the new sexy scenes!
- Saves from versions 0.3 and older might not work. A fresh save is recommended.
- The bug regarding the vignette slider should be fixed!
- The vignette effect is now overlaid above the GUI. Meaning the graphic elements are faded away as well, for more focus on the girls. They are still usable of course!
- Loading a game that was saved during the “Panty Guess Mini-Game” should no longer result in a broken state. Loading up broken saves from the previous version *should* also fix the saved game.
- I tested it for quite awhile, but I would still recommend not save-scrubbing during the “Panty Guess Mini-Game” (OR any mini game). Do so at your own risk!
The game is hosted on Mediafire Pro. Since I paid for a Pro account there should be no ads etc!
A note for Android users! The game is not properly ‘signed’ nor am I a “recognized developer”. Newer versions of Android are going to chew you out for trying to install the game. You might need to disable various protections, also enable the option to “Allow application installation from unknown sources”.
If the download links don’t appear to work, try again later. Sometimes the server gets overloaded.
This software is provided as-is. It is virus and malware free, but I cannot be held responsible for any damage it may do to your machine. Including, but not limited to, setting your machine on fire, melting your monitor, or scaring your kitty cat!