So I have been thinking about changing the reward tiers on my support platforms. The potential introduction of non-loli content gives me a good opportunity to re-introduce some of my old reward structures to help juice things up!
Now just to be clear, anything loli related will not be used as rewards on my support platforms and will still be publicly available for everyone!
For example; I am thinking about doing something similar to this
- Patrons will get access to 1080p watermark-free videos. Public videos will be reduced to 720p with added watermarks.
- Patrons will also get access to all the animation WIPs. The public will not get these specific WIPs
- Misc other rewards
- Rewards will be directly posted and linked to from the support platforms. Freebie versions will be posted on this website and other various platforms.
- No real changes.
- 1080p videos will still be public
- Animation WIPs will be public
If the content is “mixed” (IE has both type of characters) it will not be a support reward.
An example of “Loli” characters: Patoots, Cybra, Illya, Lolias, Black Sister, etc
Examples of “Non-Loli/Normal” characters: Patchouli, Purple Sister, Normalized Miku, Rory Mercury etc
Also, I will continue using all 3 of my support platforms so people have a choice which one they wish to use.
Now nothing here is finalized; so feel free to discuss!
(Also note that I am not a fan of streaming or recording my work. I just can’t handle it mentally, chalk it up to a personality quirk. So that probably won’t ever be a reward.)